Review Agenda Item
1.1 Call to Order
1.2 Roll Call
2.1 Public Comment on Items Scheduled for Discussion in Closed Session
3.1 Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation: Significant Exposure to L
3.2 Public Employee Appointment Pursuant to Government Code §54957 Personnel Action R
4.1 Adjourn to Closed Session
5.1 Reconvene to Open Session
6.1 Pledge of Allegiance and Roll Call
7.1 Approval of the Meeting Agenda
8.1 Conference with Legal Counsel – Anticipated Litigation: Significant Exposure to L
8.2 Public Employee Appointment Pursuant to Government Code §54957 Personnel Action R
9.1 Board Member Reports
10.1 Student Board Member Reports
11.1 Superintendent's Report
12.1 District Organizations: At regular Board meetings, a single spokesperson of each
13.1 Public Comment on Items Not on the Agenda
14.1 PULLED BY STAFF: Personnel Report
14.2 One time Contract with Career Tech Media to Produce Education Materials for MVLA
14.3 Master Contract between Pacific Clinics And Mountain View Los Altos Union High S
14.4 Change Order #3D Between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Atlas
14.5 Change Order #11A Between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Beal
14.6 Change Order #12A Between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Beal
14.7 Change Order #15A Between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Beal
14.8 Gifts And Donations
14.9 Board Meeting Date Change
16.1 Food Services Presentation
16.2 Graduation Requirement Change
16.3 PULLED BY STAFF: English Learner Graduation Requirements
17.1 Board Suggestions for Future Board Reports/Meetings
17.3 Date, Time and Place of Next Meeting
18.1 Items not Completed During the First Closed Session will be Carried Over to this
19.1 The Board will Reconvene Open Session and Report Out Any Action Taken During Sec
20.1 Adjourn Meeting
1/9/2023 - 7:00 PM
14.6 Change Order #12A Between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Beals Martin to Provide Services Related to the Mountain View High School Student Services Building Project
LCAP (Local Control Accountability Plan) Goal
MVHS SS Bldg_Beals Martin CO #12A_01-09-23_over 25K.pdf
Mountain View Los Altos High School District is requesting Change Order #12A with Beals Martin be ratified:
- Form & pour concrete curbs for interior walls, approx. 400 linear feet, at kitchen area per RFI 282. This will prevent moisture intruding into walls. These areas were not identified on bid drawings. Work to be done on T&M.
- Modify one window frame/sill.
- Provide 1 new sign (room names) per District request. Original sign had been made.
- Re-frame and adjust 3 window headers (using approx. 288 linear feet metal studs), to lower their height and align with adjacent door headers and avoid conflict with surface mounted lights above doors. Cost includes labor and material.
- Dewater (remove surface water) from excavated footings. work to be done time and materials.
Bond (change order is within budget)
Ratify Change Order #12A between Mountain View Los Altos High School District and Beals Martin to provide services related to the Mountain View High School Student Services Building project.
Irene Aguilar - Administrative Assistant
Mike Mathiesen - Associate Superintendent
Nellie Meyer - Superintendent